Search:
Advanced Search

Posted at 12:15 AM on Thu 8 April 2010
As a radiologist, I have had to work twice the hours for roughly half the pay that I used to earn just five years ago. Yet my expenses have continued to climb, as the latest equipment costs have gone through the roof, along with two teenage children in university. Between equipment loans, student loans and mortgages on my office building and home, I was going to be in debt for at least 30 years. Then I was introduced to the Wealth Optimizer. Without changing cash flow, I am now going to be out of debt in just 6.4 years. Where before everything I earned seemed to be going to the banks to pay only interest, I am now building my retirement. This program is a financial miracle.

J. H. New Jersey

My wife and I never learned about money growing up. This lack of knowledge followed us into our marriage. We are both pastors and we also have four children, two of whom are special needs children. They are of course tremendous blessings in our lives. The medical bills that have come from that situation have been devastating. Between those bills, and our bad habits of more than 20 years, we found ourselves in almost $200,000 in credit card debt. At the end of each month, just with paying the minimum amounts due, we had less than $10 left. Any time our washing machine, or any other appliance, acted up, or if our car had mechanical troubles or needed new tires, it was cause for near panic. We literally thought we would have to work until we died. We saw absolutely no way out. We were also too embarrassed about our situation to speak to anyone about it. Finally, out of desperation, I spoke to a friend who told me about the Wealth Optimizer. After plugging our numbers in the system, we had hope for our finances for the first time in many, many years. We will now be completely out of debt, including our mortgage, in just 12 years, and all of that money that we were wasting paying interest will now go toward retirement. We will have almost $300,000 in the bank by the time our mortgage would normally have been paid off. This is the most important financial product and education I could ever imagine!

G. J. Texas

I’m a fireman in Portland, and I’ve never wanted to do anything else. Since I was a little boy, I wanted to be a fireman. I knew that I wouldn’t earn a lot of money doing what I love, but I never knew just how hard it would be to just pay the basics of mortgage, cars, and student loans for my daughter. I was spending virtually everything I was earning, which was only $45,000 a year. I refinanced my house last year to get a lower interest rate and pay off some credit cards, but it didn’t seem to help. I was just paying the minimums, and now had 30 years left in my mortgage. When a friend told me about the Wealth Optimizer, I thought there is no way it could help me at all. But it has been just amazing in my life. For the first time in my life, it is easy to stick to a budget, and there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am going to be 100% debt free, including my mortgage, in less than 10 years. And I now see that instead of paying the banks, I am going to be able to retire with dignity.

S. M. Oregon