Search:
Advanced Search

Posted at 2:07 PM on Sat 29 March 2014
MOVE OVER Failures,Poverty,Ailments,Disappointments,untimely death as a result of Heart

disease, Diabetes,High Blood Pressure, Frustrations, Rat Race and "OLD SCHOOL" MLM PROGRAMS

IN NIGERIA-VEMMA IS COMING THROUGH! Free distributorship! 4 award winning, #1 rated products

(including world's 1st healthy energy drink and world's best liquid health product, bot...h

recommended by America's most famous doctor!), plus 3 hot breakthru's including world's 1st

ready to drink, healthy coffee/energy beverage! Build 2 teams, get paid WEEKLY + top

achievers receive new C-class Mercedes! Work with 2 top industry leaders and million $$$

earners with 70 years of combined MLM experience who are in Lagos for the next few months!

Leaders kick off event in Ikeja, Lagos tomorrow, Saturday, April 5th. If

you have network marketing experience and are a leader with a proven track record of

success, message my inbox for meeting location NOW! Those who do-smart! Those who don't? Not

very smart! It's time to jump on the VEMMA bandwagon and celebrate financial Freedom and

Sound Health. Jump in and see how Poverty, Disappointment, Frustration, Ailments of all kind

will be crushed as the one in the picture. Better still call me on 08033931280 for details.
If you have not joined yet,Inbox me Now.(Outside Nigeria go here http://bit.ly/1gvIQns)