Search:
Advanced Search

Posted at 1:16 PM on Mon 31 October 2011
Hello my dear MLM Lead Generation Mastermind member,

Isn’t it a wonderful industry we’re in? I’ve been out for a month or so, after the birth of my 2nd daughter and voila, my team is even bigger as it was before I left. Where else do you find something like that?
Anyway, sorry for the quiet gab, but I tell you, it was well worth it for me. :-)
Now that my family has found a bit of a rhythm again, I can start focusing on my MLM family again.

In this group I (we) focus mainly on lead generation, because it is the part most Network Marketers have most problems with. And I will add more info on that subject later on.
For the moment though I would like to talk a bit more about sponsoring.

Recruiting and generation of leads is great, but what do you do when people actually join your program?
Personally I think it is very important you welcome your new team member and you show him or her around. Take them by the hand and make them feel part of the team.

Here are a few guidelines that I try to hold myself to.
- Call a new contact/ prospect/ client/ distributer within the first 24 to 48 hours of them signing up. There are a few good reasons for that. For one, they signed up and left there number, they expect a call from you, especially now, when they’re most fired up and ready to go. Another reason is that, you yourself are more enthusiastic, just after finding out someone else joined you. Use that enthusiasm.
- If you work online, show them the back office of the program you use. Make sure they understand what it’s all about, without overloading them totally.
- Make them feel part of the team. Show them they are not alone. Add them to skype/ Facebook/ MLMSocial and other groups, where you share information with your people.
- Guide this one person only, until he or she is able to function by her or himself. When this person starts duplicating the whole process that you’ve taken them through, you’ve done your job well. This is a slow process; it will take its time. What you guarantee with this though is that your team builds deep. Your new member will duplicate your efforts and so you can continue to move on to the next one.

Building a team, person by person is an effort, but it is very gratifying. You will not only end up with a lifelong team, but with real friends.
Posted at 6:36 PM on Fri 4 November 2011
:)you are right in all and for me it is normal to do like you have wrote...however, the problem is to find referrals, not to guide them:) ...
Posted at 9:47 PM on Sat 5 November 2011
Natasa, the way to find referrals is with guidance.
Give and they will come, share your knowledge.
Guide then in the way they need to go.
I hope this helps.

Rutger, Congrats on the new family member.
Lots of joy to come!
I like your post, and I agree, team of friends.
Brings forth longevity.
I would far sooner have 10 people I mentored
then 1000 I recruited.