Search:
Advanced Search

Posted at 11:33 AM on Fri 30 September 2011
Hello again my MLM Lead Generation Mastermind friends,

Today I wanted to talk a little about a massive problem I see everywhere around me (and I should say, in myself sometimes as well.)

MLM Marketers get offered stuff all the time and even if we don't get any offers, we go and look for new stuff to do, to read, to make money with, etc.

There seems to be this need in people to find the latest, new system, program, company, or what ever, that will make us happy and rich.

The problem isn't in the old programs you used though, or at least, in a lot of cases.
Look at any company. In all companies there are some people that made or make a lot of money. What made it work for them? They did.

The same goes for almost anything else.
If something isn't working out for you, see if somebody else has been successful with it before you. If that is the case, the problem is in yourself.

Instead of switching to another program, see what it is that causes you the lack of success. What can you do personally, to create success?

Usually it takes just a little more disciplined effort, on a daily basis, to eventually get you where you want to go.

Bite your teeth in what you're doing. Don't let go.
Just never, never quit.

If you have found a system that works, but it isn't working for you, take an honest look at yourself. Make the changes in your behavior that are needed and finish what you started.

Ok, as always, I'd love for you to react on what I just wrote here. So don't be shy, leave your messages and questions.
Posted at 6:53 PM on Mon 21 November 2011
The system that work the best is the one
you apply yourself to and use diligently.
Most all systems work very well, the only
major difference is in how we apply ourselves.

That being said, there are different systems
for different purposes.
But the main ingredient is YOU!