Search:
Advanced Search

« Last Page  |  viewing results 11-19 of 19  |  Next Page »
Posted at 7:31 AM on Mon 5 September 2011
I'm not so sure whether people really hide behind the company's name, at least not consciously.
Probably people are so thrilled with working with their company they want to shout it of the roof tops. They just didn't know any better when they started. I know I was the same.

But yeah, that's why we need to look at what the leaders do, ask questions and learn. That's what brought us here today, giving us the great chance to help others again.

Posted at 9:27 PM on Mon 5 September 2011
I agree Rutger, we are fortunate to be
here and to be able to offer help to others.
At the same time keep learning as we go.
I do not believe people hide behind the
company's name. They often believe it
gives them clout. Some times it does.
However, it is better to brand you.
Your company is already branded.
People want to know who you are.
Posted at 2:15 PM on Wed 7 September 2011
I've heard this before, but what I haven't heard is HOW to brand yourself.
Posted at 2:51 AM on Thu 8 September 2011
Hi Craig, Branding yourself takes place at all times when you interact with people on the internet, especially on social sites like this one here.
It doesn't matter what you say, in some form or another, you brand yourself, either positively or negatively.

The way to go about it is to share valuable information with people that have an interest in hearing about it.

What that information should be is up to you.
When you can't think of a topic, then just share ideas and thoughts on the forums or like here, on this discussion in my group. The more you post and the more valuable that information is to others, the more positive will be the branding.

And if you're relatively new and you can't really post informative stuff, then just ask questions. Questions are always good. I often ask questions on forums, just to generate a reaction. (it doesn't matter if I know the answer to that question myself already or not.)

The thing is, that by posting something I create a reaction in people. Other people will write something else and so a line of conversation starts.

Keep doing this day in day out and people will start to recognize you. They see you everywhere and automatically think, you must be important. You've branded yourself a leader.

Give it time and some daily effort and there you go.

(More about what daily actions do for you in the article "Small Daily Goals" that I posted on the discussion board on the 6th of Sept.)

Posted at 12:09 PM on Mon 12 September 2011
Hello Guys, just new here.

You were right, Rutger, this is a great resource. Thanks for sending me the invite.

I have to agree with the posts here. Though I've actually used my company's name for my blog, it's not due to lack of confidence. But rather for search engine purposes and name recall. And I still use my own name as the author and such. ;)

After the insightful suggestions from everyone on this topic, I now have a more conscious and deliberate effort on working on "me" as a brand... Thanks for the great tips, guys!

Have a Nice Week Everyone!
Posted at 11:11 PM on Tue 13 September 2011
@ Craig Addison and Antonio Agudo
Branding yourself is done be using your name
instead of the company or product name.
People join people not companies or products.
That is the best way to acquire longevity.
People join you because the know like and trust you.
Make a friend, before presenting your product.
You will be glad you did.
success,
Ken
Posted at 6:40 PM on Wed 14 September 2011
@Craig Addison - another way to brand yourself is through a blog or an article directory. As you gain followers, they begin to trust you. But you have to provide valuable information and not just promote your company or yourself. It has to be more general.

I'm new to the network marketing industry, so recently I started a blog to sort of journey what I'm learning. As I post, I post things I've learned recently and share it with others in a useable way (I hope). Eventually it will grow, and I'll have more followers. As that happens, I build more trust. Eventually someone will want to join me. But you have to be patient.

~Wendy
Posted at 9:15 AM on Fri 16 September 2011
You just mentioned the key Wendy.
"Eventually someone will want to join me."
People do join people, not companies
or products.
Wendy, You will have many successes.
Posted at 10:50 AM on Fri 16 September 2011
Awww, thank you Ken! I will have success! To all of our success .....
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 11-19 of 19  |  Next Page »