Search:
Advanced Search

Posted at 12:59 PM on Tue 22 February 2011
Hello MLM patients ;-) I am sorry, of course you are not. I am just kidding, but the theme of social service has so many associative links.
(Maybe though I should have chosen social security???) (What's the normal expression you use?)

Well, enough bla bla. Let's get on with the next problem.
Today I posted an article (at the moment, still waiting for approval.), with the title "Color Your Way To success".

Now, personally I am a bit color blind, but I am talking here about colors that even I can see. I am talking about personality color.

Each and everyone of us fits in a group, specified by a color, depending on what sort of person they are.

If you are capable of recognizing what sort of personality your prospect, your team member, or any person you are dealing with in what ever situation is, you can more easily take control over a conversation and help people in a better way.

The article explains what the 4 different personalities are like and how they react on being sold or having to sell.

3 out of 4 of these personalities do not like to be sold or want anything to do with selling themselves. (Difficult if you run a Network Marketing business.)
These people, in total about 85% of all people have other reasons than money to join a business or to recommend a product.

As soon as the article is approved I'll post the link in the comment box.
In the mean time, if anybody has any questions on the subject, please just ask.

What's is your color?
Edited by Rutger Diergaarde, 9 year(s) ago
Posted at 1:05 PM on Tue 22 February 2011
Here's the link to the article: http://www.mlmsocial.com/article/404/color-your-way-to-success
Edited by Rutger Diergaarde, 9 year(s) ago
Posted at 2:15 PM on Tue 22 February 2011
I am a Focused Blue who just wants to have Fun! And help alot of people doing that.
Posted at 7:18 AM on Wed 23 February 2011
Hi Juanita, you are an amazing blue, and I am having a lot of fun being on this site with you :-) (There must be a little bit of blue mixed in with my green. Ha ha.
[User Deleted]
Posted at 11:01 AM on Wed 15 June 2011
I currently own a copy of Success In 10 Steps. It's an excellent resource and I plan to read it again soon.

I would say that I have certain aspects of blue, green and yellow in my personality, but not so much red. My current business is bringing out a lot of the blue in me because I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's even giving me the opportunity to become an expert on things that are not even directly related to the MLM business in general. I just love to learn new things!

The reason I say I don't have much red in my personality is that I'm very open to coaching, especially when trying to recognize and work on my weaknesses. I hate selling, but I find that just talking about certain subjects will bring visitors to my sites. I prefer to take a more laid back and fun approach.