7 Important Tips to Consider in Selecting A Direct Mail Home Business:
By Ariston P Awitan
Promoting your Home Business by direct mail is still the best way of reaching Prospects.
So that you will not waste your precious time and hard-earned money, you have to select
the business that you want to do at home.
These are the 7 Important Tips to consider in selecting A Direct Mail Home Business:
1. Stability of the Company. Choose a company that has been in business for at least 5 years, preferrably
a Multi-Million Dollar debt-free company with owners with experience and integrity.
2. The Product is the Source of are Leads to Promote your Direct Meal business.
3 .Marketing Tools . The marketing tools and marketing materials to send to the prospoects should be
attractive and effective.
4. The Compensation Plan Benefits New Members.-- The compoensation plan does not only benefit the
established heavy hitters of the business, but also the new members.
5. Readily Available Customer Support- The customer support should be readily available, and if there
is a 24/7 customer support available, it is even better.
6. Easy To Do. The business should be easy to do without complicated methods which are not readily
doable by a new member. It should not require too much time to do the business.
7.Positive Testimonials of Members.-- There should be membersd who have acually earned money in
doing the business, This is the disadvantage of Pre-launch companies since they do not have members
that have already made money with the business.
About the Author:
Dr. Ariston P Awitan is a retired orthopedic surgeon who became a Professional Network Marketer.
for more than 20 years.
Report Inappropriate Content